New Student Checklist
Schedule a tour
Come see for yourself why you belong here. Register for an in-person tour today!
Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Apply for Financial Aid
Apply for financial aid, VA Education Benefits, and/or scholarships to see if you qualify.
After you receive your letter of acceptance, set up your enrollment date to reserve your spot.
Have Questions About Paying For School?
Learn more about your financial aid options & eligibility.
How to apply
You’re here for more than a culinary certificate. This is your time to develop your culinary skills, build lasting relationships, and take a huge step towards your future.
- Fill out and submit the online admissions form.
- Pay a $25.00 application fee
- The application fee is non-refundable
- To be eligible for admission, the applicant must be at least 17 years of age and must be able to read/write in English.
Submit Proof of Education
Provide a copy of one of the following items:
- High school diploma
- Official transcripts
Submit a one page essay that answers the following questions:
- Why would you like to attend The Culinary School of Fort Worth?
- What is your expectation of the program?
- What do you hope to accomplish when you graduate?
Submit One Letter of Recommendation
Submit a one letter of recommendation that answers the following topic:
- Why would you be a positive addition to the student body at The Culinary School of Fort Worth?
- Letters can be from family, co-workers, employer, teachers, or friends.
- If you are applying for the CSFTW Industry Scholarship, please submit a letter of recommendation from your current employer.
Submit TX Food Handler Certificate
Submit your Texas Food Handler Certificate
- A Texas Food Handler Certificate can be acquired through here.
- The Texas Food Handler Certificate has a separate fee and is not associated with The Culinary School of Fort Worth
- The Texas Department of State Health Services (TXDSHS), under Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER) §228.33, requires that all food employees successfully complete and accredited food handler training course to handle food.
Upcoming enrollment dates
Whether you’re coming straight out of high school, already enrolled at another university or going back to school, our Professional Culinary Program has three or four class start dates throughout each year.
|Available Class Time Options
|June 10, 2024
|May 1, 2024
|September 9, 2024
|August 1, 2024
*Subject to availability at time of Enrollment
Next Cohort Begins june 10, 2024
Space Is Limited! Apply Now
Enrollment is limited and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S2818.
The school’s programs are approved by TWC, as well as (name(s) of other Texas state agencies, as applicable) and (name(s) of any relevant accrediting bodies).
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website.
More information on completion and placement statistics can be found here.
Ready To Get Started at the Culinary School of Fort Worth?
Fill out the form below to receive more information about our program and our application process.