- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Applicants must complete the online application.
- Applicants must write a (1) page essay that includes: why you are pursuing an education in culinary arts, what your expectations of The CSFTW are, what you hope to have accomplished when you graduate
- Applicants must provide (2) different letters of recommendation stating why you would be a positive addition to the student body at The CSFTW
To apply, fill out an application. There is a $100.00 non-refundable application fee. *A copy of their diploma or GED needs to be included. Enrollment is limited and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. If a course is full, you can be placed on a waiting list and we will notify you if space becomes available before the program begins. There are several entry points for this program throughout the year.
*You will need to supply essays and recommendation letters separately.
Print an Application
Download an Application (PDF) You can view our registration application as a pdf file and print it. You can download Adobe Reader for free from Adobe if you don’t already have it. *New tuition increases will not affect currently enrolled students.
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S2818.
The school’s programs are approved by TWC, as well as (name(s) of other Texas state agencies, as applicable) and (name(s) of any relevant accrediting bodies).
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website.
More information on completion and placement statistics can be found here.