How To Apply to The CSFTW
1. Complete the Online Admissions Form. An application fee is required in order to submit the Online Admissions Form (we are currently offering a $75 application fee waiver through 12/31/21). This fee is credited toward total cost upon enrollment and is non-refundable. A pdf version of the form is available here.
2. Provide a copy of your high school diploma, official transcripts or GED.
3. Submit a (1) page essay that includes: why you would like to attend The Culinary School of Fort Worth, your expectations of this program and what you hope to accomplish when you graduate.
4. Provide (2) different letters of recommendation stating why you would be a positive addition to the student body at The CSFTW. (Letters can be from family, co-workers, employer, teachers, friends. They do not have to be from within the culinary industry.)
5. Current Texas Food Handler’s Certificate (Resource: Accredited Food Handler Online Training Providers)
*To be eligible for admission, an applicant must be able to read and write in English
Next Cohort Begins October 4, 2021
Space Is Limited! Apply Now
Enrollment is limited and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
Upcoming Enrollment Dates
Enrollment is limited and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. If a course is full, you can be placed on a waiting list and we will notify you if space becomes available before the program begins, or within the first week of classes.
Classes Begin: October 4, 2021
We are still accepting applications!
Classes Begin: February 14, 2022
Priority Date: January 7, 2022
Classes Begin: May 16, 2022
Priority Date: April 5, 2022
Have Questions About Paying For School?
Learn more about your financial aid options & eligibility.
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S2818.
The school’s programs are approved by TWC, as well as (name(s) of other Texas state agencies, as applicable) and (name(s) of any relevant accrediting bodies).
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website.
More information on completion and placement statistics can be found here.
Ready To Get Started at the Culinary School of Fort Worth?
Fill out the form below to receive more information about our program and our application process.