Professional Culinary Program
Professional Culinary Program
The Culinary School of Fort Worth prepares students to exemplify excellence in the culinary community. Our program, taught by instructors with a wide range of industry experience, helps you achieve success through repetition, exposure to different cuisine types, and a focus on the fundamentals.
Leave With 2+ Months of Job Experience and Industry Connections
100% of our students work in an off-site professional culinary environment during their
Chef Instructors Devoted To Your Success
Our instructors meet you where you are and take you to the next level.
Immerse Yourself In the Fundamentals
We take a deep-dive into classic French techniques which serve as the foundation for cooking all types of cuisines.
Repetition, Repetition, Repetition
85% of your time is spent in the kitchen.
Advance Your Skills, Become An Artist
Once you know the fundamentals…There are no limits to the creative side of the culinary world!
Our Goal Is To See You succeed
Our Admissions, Financial Aid, and Career Services teams are here to help you.
CSFTW is A Professional, Accredited Institute
Take Your Culinary Skills To The Next Level
Advance your skills, become and artist, and graduate with 2+ months of job experience and industry connections.
- 9 Months/ 900 Hours
- 85% Hands-On Learning (in the kitchen)
- 15% Lecture
- 200+ Hours On-the-Job Training (Externship)
- Classes 5 days per week (Monday – Friday)
- Class Length: 5 hours
- Class Times: 8 am– 1pm, 12pm – 5pm, 4pm – 9pm
- Knife Skills
- Sanitation Certification: Servsafe Food Manager
- Learning Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Products
- French Classical Techniques: Moist Heat, Dry Heat & Combination Cooking Methods
- Meat Fabrication: Poultry, Seafood and Pork
- Production of Soups, Stocks, Vegetables and Fruit
- Egg Cookery
- International Cuisines: Italian, French,
- American Regional Cuisines: Southern,
- Healthy Cooking
- Plant Based Diets: Vegan and
- BBQ: Smoking Meats
- Game Meat Cookery
- Classic and Contemporary Sauces
Baking & Pastry
- Breads: Quick Breads, Yeasted Doughs,
and Laminated Doughs
- Cakes and Cake Decorating: Mixing,
Building & Icing Cakes
- Cookies and Cookie Decorating
- Pies and Tarts
- Custard, Creams, and Fillings
- Healthy Baking
- Gluten Free Baking
- Sugar and Chocolate Work
- Scaling Recipes
- Menu Engineering
- Menu Costing
- Ingredient Substitution
- Equipment Management: Organization and Maintenance
- Kitchen Stock and Inventory Management
- Cheese Making
- Sous Vide
- Modernist Cooking
- Filled Pasta
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Beer and Wine Pairing
- Chocolate Work
- Sugar Work
- Candy Making
Student Led Experiences
- Restaurant Wars
- Mystery Basket Competition
- Front of House and Proper Service
Friends & Family Events
- Plated Four Course Meal
- Line Order
On-the-Job Training Experience
- The Mansion on Turtle Creek
- The Fort Worth Club
- Meyer & Sage
- Just Encased (Food truck)
- Legends (AT&T Stadium)
- Mira Vista Country Club
- Black Rooster Bakery
- Omni Hotel
- McKinley’s Fine Bakery and Cafe
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Shady Oaks Country Club
- And Many More!
- 30-40 Locations
- 200+ Hours On-the-Job Training
- Career Readiness
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Writing
- Personality Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Ownership
Next Semester Begins August 12
Space Is Limited! Apply Now
Enrollment is limited and applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
Approved and Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas.
The Certificate in Professional Cooking is accredited by ACFEFAC.
Ready To Get Started at the Culinary School of Fort Worth?
Fill out the form below to receive more information about our program and our application process.