Students at The CSFTW Benefit From Our
- Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchens
- Small Class Sizes
- Individual Instruction
- Hands-On Learning in the Kitchen
- Team Building Events With Classmates
- 2+ Months Off-Site Externship Experience
- One-on-One Resume Writing and Career
Student Led Experiences
- Restaurant Wars
- Mystery Basket Competition
- Front of House and Proper Service
Friends & Family Events
- Plated Four Course Meal
- Line Order
On-the-Job Training Experience
- The Mansion on Turtle Creek
- The Fort Worth Club
- Meyer & Sage
- Just Encased (Food truck)
- Legends (AT&T Stadium)
- Mira Vista Country Club
- Black Rooster Bakery
- Omni Hotel
- McKinley’s Fine Bakery and Cafe
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Shady Oaks Country Club
- And Many More!
- 30-40 Locations
- 200+ Hours On-the-Job Training
- Career Readiness
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Writing
- Personality Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Ownership
What Our Students Say
The fact that you don’t have to choose between savory and pastry was a huge selling point for me. I really wanted to be able to immerse myself in the food world.Megan B.
I would highly recommend this school. It’s not a ‘chef factory.’ Here things are more personal.Phillip J.
The experience you get here is not one you can find anywhere else. I’ve talked to people that have attended other culinary schools, and I think I got the best there is.Lorna B.
My externship with The Mansion at Turtle Creek was a fantastic opportunity to test the skills I learned in school. It made my transition into the workforce after graduation smooth and straightforward.Zane C.
Ready To Get Started at the Culinary School of Fort Worth?
Fill out the form below to receive more information about our program and our application process.